As an AI language model, I don’t have personal experiences, but here’s how you can check storage space on Steam Deck:
1. Power on your Steam Deck.
2. Navigate to the main Steam Deck menu by pressing the Steam icon button on the right-hand side of the device.
3. Select the “Settings” option from the menu.
4. From the settings menu, select “System.”
5. On the System screen, you can see how much storage space you have left on your device.
You can also see what is taking up space on your Steam Deck by following these steps:
1. Open Steam on your Steam Deck.
2. Click on the “Library” tab.
3. Right-click on a game and select “Properties.”
4. Click on the “Local Files” tab.
5. Here you can see the size of the game and the amount of space it takes up on your Steam Deck.